Hører aseksuelle under den kategori?

Har du set noget om aseksualitet i medierne?
Også kontakter fra journalister, der fx søger personer til interview.
Besvar
A Mermaid

Hører aseksuelle under den kategori?

Inlägg av A Mermaid »

På videnskab.dk er der en artikel om (for mig at se) flydende seksualitet.

Her er en af kategorierne "Minimal seksuel manifestation". Mon den kasse inkluderer aseksuelle?

https://videnskab.dk/kultur-samfund/vor ... t-af-livet

Anvenderavatar
TarinSai80
Geografisk sted: København
Kontakt:

Re: Hører aseksuelle under den kategori?

Inlägg av TarinSai80 »

Fra selve undersøgelsen har vi dette: "Important indicators of sexual minority classes include self-labeling, sexual relationship behavior, and attraction measures to represent distinct dimensions of sexual orientation (Saewyc, 2011 Saewyc, E. M. (2011). Research on adolescent sexual orientation: Development, health disparities, stigma, and resilience. Journal of Research on Adolescence, 21, 256–272. [Crossref], [PubMed], [Web of Science ®], , [Google Scholar] ; Saewyc et al., 2004 Saewyc, E. M., Bauer, G. R., Skay, C. L., Bearinger, L. H., Resnick, M. D., Reis, E., & Murphy, A. (2004). Measuring sexual orientation in adolescent health surveys: Evaluation of eight school-based surveys. Journal of Adolescent Health, 35, 345–346. [Crossref], [PubMed], , [Google Scholar] ). Add Health evaluated these dimensions of sexual orientation at multiple time points. Respondents reported their own sex (gender identity was not explored explicitly, and no respondents in this subsample changed their report of sex over the time points). Each was also asked about his or her romantic attraction to males and to females at every wave, allowing me to create a four-category variable of romantic attractions (Other sex only, Same sex only, Both same and other sex, and No attractions reported) for Waves I, III, and IV. At all waves, respondents were also asked to report on their romantic and sexual relationships occurring in the past year or since the last interview and the sex of the partner, allowing me to create a four-category sexual relationships variable (Other sex only, Same sex only, Both same and other sex, and No relationships reported) for Waves I, III, and IV. At Waves III and IV only, sexual identity self-labels were captured by a new item, “Please choose the description that best fits how you think about yourself,” with six possible options to choose from (“100% heterosexual,” “Mostly heterosexual,” “Bisexual,” “Mostly homosexual,” “100% homosexual,” and Not sexually attracted to either sex). In this article I use these terms in quotations to accurately indicate the options respondents were given to express their sexual identity in the Add Health surveys. However, because of the history of the use of the word homosexual to indicate negative clinical implications and its focus on only behavioral components of sexual orientation, I use alternative terms, such as gay and lesbian, in my discussions of orientation patterns."

Med de vendinger, jeg har markeret i teksten, anser jeg det som meget sandsynligt at det inkluderer aseksuelle :)
Foreningen for Aseksuelle i Danmark Bliv medlem af foreningen:
http://aseksuelle.dk/foreningen/bliv-medlem/

A Mermaid

Re: Hører aseksuelle under den kategori?

Inlägg av A Mermaid »

Tak for opklaringsarbejdet :) :cake:

Besvar